CBD Beginners Set – for those who want to experience the benefits of CBD in multiple forms.
The Trusted Lab’s CBD Beginners Set is for those who want to start using CBD and improve their overall wellness.
In this bundle, we include your choice of one of The Trusted Lab CBD Broad Spectrum tinctures, Wellness Soft Gels, and Gummies all in one bundle with special pricing.
For more information on CBD and its properties, read US Patent A6630507.
The CBD Beginners Set helps slowly build up your CBD intake to help maintain the feeling of overall wellness.
- Tincture: light in color, a proof of the purity of our extracts
- No artificial flavoring, color, or additives
- Broad Spectrum Ingredients: Naturally occurring Therapeutic Terpenes, 100% Organic MCT Coconut Oil, and Natural Flavoring
- Broad Spectrum Soft gel Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin
- Gummy Ingredients: Organic glucose syrup (wheat), organic cane sugar, pectin, citric acid, ascorbic acid, natural flavors, natural colors (organic concentrated apple, organic carrot, organic pumpkin, organic black currant), industrial hemp.
- Organic Glucose Syrup does not contain glucose and registers as Gluten Free.
- Naturally occurring therapeutic terpenes
- Broad Spectrum potency and benefits
- Rich in CBD as well as other Phytocannabinoids, and a combination of natural healing terpenes
- Zero THC in the tincture and < .3% THC in the softgels and gummies
- Purity tested
- Free of harsh metals, pesticides, and harmful solvents
- 100% Organic Registered Hemp grown on licensed farms
- GMP Certified
- Made in the USA
CBD Beginners Set
The following is a suggestion based on how people are reportedly building up their CBD intake. You can cut back the dosage as you see fit, until you find what works best for you.
Begin with half a dropper of the tincture for about a week in the mornings, with food.
In the second week, add one Wellness Softgel during lunchtime, with food.
On the third week, add one Day Time Gummy, with food.
By week four, you will be taking CBD three times a day and most likely you will be feeling great!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO ALWAYS TAKE WITH FOOD AND TO STAY WELL HYDRATED.
After the 30 days, most users will lower the dosage back down to stay on CBD once a day and build their intake back up as needed.
Always listen to how your body feels and adjust accordingly.
When To Use: Day Time Gummies in the morning, Wellness soft gels around noon, Tincture at night- always with food.
How Often: Daily
Absorption: Allow 15 minutes for maximum absorption
*Remember, CBD’s bio-availability is better if taken with food.
If you don’t like how you feel, cut back or stop using immediately.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, nursing, or if you have any medical condition or health concerns.