The CBD Body Recovery Set is great for those who want to start using CBD and improve their overall wellness.
The Trusted Lab’s CBD Body Recovery Set is for those who want to experience the renewing benefits of Full Spectrum CBD. It comes with two of our most popular products:
– Muscle and Joint Topical Cream: Our all-natural, fragrance-free, full-spectrum Healing Cream for the relief of aching, tired and sore muscles and joints.
– Wellness Softgels 750mg: Our full-spectrum softgels are perfect for those who want a fast-acting, high strength CBD product.
This amazing set includes two of our best sellers.
Muscle and Joint Salve Ingredients:
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Deionized Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Emulsifying Wax NF, Sodium Cerotate (Saponified Beeswax), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. Chamomilia Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Phenoxyethanol and Captyly1 Glycol (Optiphenq, Turmeric; Oregon Grape Seed, Green Tea Extract, Yucca Leaf, St John’s Wort, Milk Thistle. B12, D3, Hemp Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, MSM, Germaben II, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Menthol Crystals, Camphor; Lemongrass, Vevtiver, Eucalyptus & Spearmint FO, Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender, Juniper Berry, Eucalyptus, Clove Bud, Sage, Helichrysum, Myrrh. Ginger, Orange, Wintergreen, Frankincense, Tea Tree; Fir Needle, Fennel, Thyme, Germanium, Black Pepper, Fragrance.
Soft Gel Ingredients
- Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Water
- 25 mg potency on each soft gel.
How To Use Your CBD Set:
Muscle and Joint Salve:
Apply directly to the area where you need to promote better skin. Rub gently in a clockwise circular motion. Can be used during the day and night. Adjust as needed.
Take 1 to 2 softgel capsules, preferably with food. Adjust as needed.
When to use: Anytime
How Often: Daily
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Not intended for use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or nursing. Talk to your doctor before use.