The Day Time Gummies are a super easy and tasty way to start taking Cannabidiol (CBD).
The Trusted Lab CBD Day Time Gummies are infused with the highest quality CBD and contain ZERO THC.
As more and more research is solidified about CBD, our products will continue to be a source of high quality, pure CBD that you can count on.
For more information of CBD and its properties, read US Patent A6630507.
Infused with the highest quality CBD concentrate, made from industrial registered hemp grown in America, the day time gummies to help you thrive during the day. Created to help quickly and powerfully combat those hard days.
In short, created to help maintain the benefits of CBD and the feeling of overall wellness.
- Made with 100% natural registered hemp product.
- Highest quality CBD concentrate.
- Ingredients: Organic glucose syrup (wheat), organic cane sugar, pectin, citric acid, ascorbic acid, natural flavors, natural colors (organic concentrated apple, organic carrot, organic pumpkin, organic black currant), industrial hemp.
- 750 mg CBD, with 25 mg potency on each gummy.
- High-absorption and bio-availability.
- ZERO THC.
- Purity tested.
- Free of harsh metals, pesticides and harmful solvents, GMOs, Parabens, Phthalates, and artificial coloring.
- Made in the USA.
Take 1 to 2 gummies with food throughout the morning. Use only when needed.
When to use CBD Day Time Gummies: Anytime
How Often: Daily
Absorption: Allow 15 minutes for maximum absorption. Remember, CBD’s bio-availability is better if taken with food.
Always listen to how your body feels and adjust accordingly.
The Trusted Lab CBD Day Time Gummies, tinctures, softgels and gummies are made of registered industrial hemp which is legal on all 50 states, they meet the legal CBD guidelines for THC having less than <0.3% THC. Not intended for children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, nursing, or if you have any medical condition or health concerns.