Produced from 100% organic hemp grown in America, our CBD Skin Care Cream was created for skin issues . It contains 200 milligrams of Full Spectrum CBD.
If you are tired of red skin, dryness, oily skin, rashes, flakiness, bumps, fissures, or peeling, our CBD Skin Care Cream may just be the product you need. Created to help promote better skin, The Trusted Lab Pharmaceutical CBD Skin Care Cream contains 200 milligrams of powerful Full Spectrum CBD.
You can expect the cream to be absorbed within seconds, allowing you to experience the fast acting, long lasting, and incredible soothing and calming CBD. This is because, The Trusted Lab CBD skin care cream is rich in a bouquet of natural cannabinoids, and a combination of natural terpenes.
You can safely use our CBD Skin Care Cream anywhere in your body, particularly in your face, neck and anywhere you want to promote better skin. It is hypoallergenic and made with organic and natural ingredients.
- Light in color, a proof of the purity of our extracts
- No artificial color or fragrances
- Naturally occurring therapeutic terpenes
- Cream Ingredients: Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Full Spectrum CBD
- High-absorption and bio-availability
- Zero THC
- Purity tested
- Free of harsh metals, pesticides and harmful solvents, GMOs, Parabens, Phthalates, and artificial coloring
- 100% Organic Hemp grown in licensed farms
- GMP Certified
- Made in the USA
- 2 oz (60 ml)
Apply directly to the area where you need to promote better skin. Rub gently in a clockwise circular motion. Do not use on open wounds.
Use morning and night, and as needed.
Use daily and consistently for best results.
When to use CBD Skin Care Cream: Anytime
How Often: Preferably twice a day
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Not intended for use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or nursing. Talk to your doctor before use.