Embrace your Beauty with Our Pharmaceutical Quality Face and Skin Care Cream with CBD.
If you are tired of red skin, dryness, oily skin, rashes, flakiness, bumps, fissures, or peeling, our Facial Skin Care Cream may just be the product you need. Created to help promote better skin, The Trusted Lab Pharmaceutical Skin Care Cream contains MCT coconut oil, grapeseed oil, plus 200 milligrams of powerful Full Spectrum CBD.
The Cream absorbs within seconds, allowing you to experience the fast-acting, long-lasting, and moisturizing effects. The Trusted Lab skincare cream is rich in a bouquet of natural ingredients plus the cannabinoids found in the added Full Spectrum CBD, and a combination of natural terpenes.
Safely use our Skin Care Cream with CBD on places such as your face or neck, or anywhere on your body you want to promote better skin. This cream is hypoallergenic and made with organic and natural ingredients.
Pharmaceutical CBD Skin Care Cream
- Light in color, a proof of the purity of our extracts
- No artificial color or fragrances
- Naturally occurring therapeutic terpenes
- Cream Ingredients: Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Full Spectrum CBD
- High-absorption and bio-availability
- Zero THC
- Purity tested
- Free of harsh metals, pesticides and harmful solvents, GMOs, Parabens, Phthalates, and artificial coloring
- 100% Organic Hemp grown in licensed farms
- GMP Certified
- Made in the USA
- 2 oz (60 ml)
Apply directly to the area where you need to promote better skin. Rub gently in a clockwise circular motion. Do not use on open wounds.
Use morning and night, and as needed.
Use daily and consistently for best results.
When to use CBD Skin Care Cream: Anytime
How Often: Preferably twice a day
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Not intended for use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or nursing. Talk to your doctor before use.