Cheer Up your Pup with Our CBD Oil for Medium – Large Dogs.
We know how much your dog means to you because we know how much ours mean to us. That is why our CBD oil for Dogs formulation is 100% free of heavy metals, solvents, pesticides, lead, synthetics, and harmful chemicals. CBD oil has become the cannabinoid of choice for many dog owners because it is non-toxic and research shows it is well tolerated in our furry friends.
Made with organic and all-natural industrial registered hemp grown in America, our CBD oil for Dogs is a Broad Spectrum CBD Tincture rich in CBD and therapeutic terpenes and it comes in two dosages: 200 milligrams for small to medium size dogs, and 400 milligrams for medium to large size dogs. Natural therapeutic use is promising and has no known or reported side effects.
This blend is perfect for those who want to help thier pet feel better throughout the day and night.
- Light in color, a proof of the purity of our extracts
- No artificial flavoring, color, or additives
- Free of Glycerin and Polysorbate 80 Free
- Ingredients: Broad Spectrum CBD extract, 100% Organic MCT Coconut Oil.
- Broad Spectrum CBD full potency and benefits
- High-absorption and bio-availability
- Zero THC
- Purity tested
- Free of harsh metals, pesticides, harmful solvents, GMOs, Parabens, Phthalates, and artificial coloring
- 100% Organic Hemp grown in licensed farms
- GMP Certified
- Made in the USA
Pet CBD Oil for Medium to Large Dogs (60ml)
Use 1 to 3 full droppers on food or treats, or squeeze directly into your pet’s mouth. Use up to 3 times per day if needed. Apply drops to a small amount of food to ensure all CBD is consumed.
A 60 ml bottle will last approximately 60 days.
Use CBD Oil for Dogs daily and consistently for best results.
- When to use: Anytime
- How Often: Daily
- Absorption: Allow 15 minutes for maximum absorption
Remember, CBD’s bio-availability is better if taken with food.
Always listen to your pet and adjust accordingly.
Our broad-spectrum CBD tincture and oils are always full plant extracts, and 100% THC FREE. The THC content appears as undetectable on all third-party lab testing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.