Get Naughty with Our Intimate Oil with CBD.
Chemicals should stay out of the bedroom, so we have created the cleanest intimate massage oil available. Formulated with a natural and organic blend, this product is for those who desire to enhance sensation while decreasing dryness, tension, and discomfort. The Intimate CBD Oil formulation is 100% free of heavy metals, solvents, pesticides, lead, synthetics, and harmful chemicals.
Made with organic and all natural industrial registered hemp grown in America, our Intimate Oil with CBD is made with only two ingredients: CBD extract and organic MCT coconut oil. It’s use has no known or reported side effects. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
The Intimate CBD oil is for those looking for a enhance intimacy in a natural and safe way.
Intimate Oil with CBD
- Light in color, a proof of the purity of our extracts
- No artificial, color, perfumes, fragrances, additives, or preservatives
- Free of Glycerin and Polysorbate 80 Free
- 2 natural and gentle ingredients: 80 MG of CBD extract and Organic MCT Coconut Oil
- Zero THC
- Purity tested
- Free of harsh metals, pesticides, harmful solvents, GMOs, Parabens, Phthalates, and artificial coloring
- Organic Hemp grown on licensed farms
- cGMP Certified
- Independently lab tested for purity & potency
- Made in the USA
- Not for use with latex or polyisoprene protection
Shake oil well before use and apply 1 to 2 pumps. Warm in your hands, if desired. For best results, apply to both partners. Reapply as needed. Use the product as a massage oil if preferred.
- When to use: When desired
- How Often: As desired
Always listen to your body and adjust accordingly.
Our CBD tinctures and oils are always whole-plant extracts and 100% THC FREE. The THC content appears as undetectable on all third-party lab 7 panel testing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, nursing, or if you have any medical condition or health concerns.