Relax, decompress and get ready for better sleep with The Trusted Lab’s NEW High Potency CBN Sleep Better Gummies.
The Trusted Lab’s CBN Gummies are infused with the highest quality CBN and contain ZERO THC.
As more and more research is solidified about CBD and CBN, our products will continue to be a source of high-quality, pure CBN that you can count on.
For more information on cannabinoids and their properties, read US Patent A6630507.
*Please note we are unable to issue any refunds, returns, or exchanges on the Share and Save boxes.
Our Powerful Gummies are infused with the highest quality CBN concentrate to ensure product satisfaction. Each gummy delivers 5 milligrams of our high quality Trusted Lab CBN.
CBN Sleep Better Gummies
- Made with 100% natural registered hemp product.
- Highest quality CBN concentrate.
- Ingredients: Organic glucose syrup (wheat), organic cane sugar, pectin, citric acid, ascorbic acid, natural flavors, natural colors (organic concentrated apple, organic carrot, organic pumpkin, organic black currant), industrial hemp.
- Organic Glucose Syrup does not contain gluten and registers as Gluten Free.
- Each gummy contains 5 mg CBN.
- High absorption and bio-availability.
- ZERO THC.
- Purity tested.
- Free of harsh metals, pesticides, and harmful solvents, GMOs, Parabens, Phthalates, and artificial coloring.
- Made in the USA.
Take 1-2 gummies with food before bed.
- When to use: Before Bed.
- How Often: Nightly.
- Absorption: Allow 15 minutes for maximum absorption. Better if taken with food.
- Always listen to how your body feels and adjust accordingly.
This product has been lab-tested for compliance and safety, and it is either THC Free, or does not contain more than 0.3% THC, depending on your selection.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, nursing, or if you have any medical condition or health concerns.