A CBD blend perfect for emotional wellness and a positive mood.
Fast and long-acting, the 100% natural and potent The Trusted Lab Broad Spectrum CBD Tincture is a blend of phytocannabinoids CBD, CBDV, and limonene.
As more and more research is solidified about CBD, our products will continue to be a source of high quality, pure CBD that you can count on.
For more information of CBD and its properties, read US Patent A6630507.
Our Broad Spectrum CBD Tincture comes in a variety of dosages. Choose from Broad Spectrum 300mg, Broad Spectrum 500mg, Broad Spectrum 1000mg, and Broad Spectrum 1500mg.
The Broad Spectrum CBD Tincture Line is for those looking for a more concentrated CBD blend to help with positive mood on those hard days.
- Light in color, a proof of the purity of our extracts
- No artificial flavoring, color, or additives
- Free of Glycerin and Polysorbate 80 Free
- Ingredients: Naturally occurring Limonene (Terpene), 100% Organic MCT Coconut Oil, and Natural Flavoring
- Broad Spectrum CBD full potency and benefits
- High-absorption and bio-availability
- Zero THC
- Purity tested
- Free of harsh metals, pesticides, harmful solvents, GMOs, Parabens, Phthalates, and artificial coloring
- 100% Organic Hemp grown in licensed farms
- GMP Certified
- Made in the USA
Broad Spectrum CBD Tincture: Fill dropper to desired volume. Dispense the oil under the tongue. Suitable for daytime or nighttime use. We suggest the use of about one full dropper twice a day. You may begin once a day and build up as desired.
A 30 ml bottle will last approximately 30 days.
Use daily and consistently for best results.
- When to use: Anytime
- How Often: Daily
- Absorption: Allow 15 minutes for maximum absorption
Remember, CBD’s bio-availability is better if taken with food.
Always listen to how your body feels and adjust accordingly.
Our broad-spectrum CBD tincture and oils are always full plant extracts, and 100% THC FREE.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, nursing, or if you have any medical condition or health concerns.