Better your cat’s temper with the best CBD oil for kitties.
CBD has become the cannabinoid of choice for many cat owners because it is non-toxic and research shows it is well tolerated in mammals.
We know how much your cats mean to you because we know how much ours mean to us. That is why our CBD formulation is 100% free of heavy metals, solvents, pesticides, lead, synthetics, and harmful chemicals.
Made with organic and all natural industrial registered hemp grown in America, our PET CBD oil for cats is an all natural CBD Tincture rich in CBD and therapeutic terpenes, with 200 mg of CBD. It’s use has no known or reported side effects.
This CBD blend is for those seeking to help their kitties feel better throughout the day and night.
- Light in color, a proof of the purity of our extracts
- No artificial flavoring, color, or additives
- Free of Glycerin and Polysorbate 80 Free
- Ingredients: Naturally occurring Limonene (Terpene), 100% Organic MCT Coconut Oil, and Natural Flavoring
- Broad Spectrum CBD full potency and benefits
- High-absorption and bio-availability
- Zero THC
- Purity tested
- Free of harsh metals, pesticides, harmful solvents, GMOs, Parabens, Phthalates, and artificial coloring
- 100% Organic Hemp grown in licensed farms
- GMP Certified
- Made in the USA
CBD Oil for Cats (60ml)
Use 1 to 3 full droppers on food or treats, or squeeze directly into your cat’s mouth. Use up to 3 times per day as needed. When applying to food, use a small amount of food to ensure all CBD is consumed.
A 60 ml bottle will last approximately 60 days.
Use daily and consistently for best results.
- When to use: Anytime
- How Often: Daily
- Absorption: Allow 15 minutes for maximum absorption
Remember, CBD’s bio-availability is better if taken with food.
Always listen to your pet and adjust accordingly.
Our broad-spectrum CBD tincture and oils are always full plant extracts, and 100% THC FREE. The THC content appears as undetectable on all third-party lab testing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.